There is no shortage of lead agencies, services, and lead generation tools in South Africa, especially in Johannesburg and Cape Town. Unlike some other countries, the South African market is not dominated by just a handful of large lead gen organisations: this is both a good and bad thing.
It’s good because the South African market is rife with businesses offering lead generation services, so shop around! It is highly recommended that if you are looking for a lead gen agency, that you speak to at least five companies.
The South African lead generation market is governed by PoPI – the Protection of Privacy & Information Act (PoPIA). If your organisation is based overseas, you need to be sure that the agency you choose understands your law and the local law. If it’s based locally, then take the law into consideration.
Interestingly, most smaller lead companies in South Africa outright ignore the legislation. Ask yourself: How risk-averse are you when complying with complex data privacy legislation? You must bring this issue up with whatever lead generation agency you speak to.
Here are three of the top lead generation organisations and systems you should investigate in South Africa:
- Maj3.com (www.leadgen.co.za)
is a comprehensive LinkedIn lead generation service with an epic lead scoring dashboard. It complies with data privacy regulations in South Africa as well as internationally.
- The VA Army (www.va-army.com)
uses virtual assistants located across the world to generate leads using their own LinkedIn profiles. This makes their system 100% compliant with any data privacy tools. You are also providing an income to those who need it.
- My Most Trusted Network (MMT) (www.mymosttrusted.net)
is a semi-DIY tool that helps you do lead generation properly on LinkedIn. It’s incredibly simple and you can whitelabel it.
Contact us if you want some advice on lead generation in South Africa.
Why should you consider South Africa for lead generation agencies?
- Time zones in South Africa are well placed for the USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia and Europe
- The South African accent is loved and understood by many
- The quality of their work is high as the country has a high level of education and skilled workers
- The price for lead generation services in South Africa is medium to low compared with overseas providers.
- South Africans speak fluent English so there is no language barrier
Categories of Lead Generation Services and lead generation tools in South Africa:
Lead Generation companies specific to South Africa generally fall into the following categories:
- Automation tools
- Human lead generation services
- Hybrid systems
They use the following tools and platforms:
- Linkedin lead generation
- Social media lead generation
- Cold calling or warm calling lead generation
Questions to ask before you hire a South African lead generation company or agency:
It is critical that you understand what kind of leads you want before you contact any company to assist you:
- Do you want humans / virtual assistants doing your lead generation or do you want it automated?
- Are you worried about the safety of your Linkedin account?
- Is your company based in South Africa? If not, does your South African agency understand the laws?
- How do you define a lead in your organisation?
- What resources and processes will be required within your organisation to convert those leads into customers?
If you need help with lead generation tools in South Africa, Contact Us.