If you use LinkedIn and you’re looking for new business referrals and introductions then you must get mymosttrusted.net.
With My Most Trusted you can:
- Separate your most useful LinkedIn connections.
- Categorize connections with tags.
- Speed up your personal invitations and messages with easy-to-use quick message templates, and
- Remind yourself to follow up on connections.
You probably have hundreds of LinkedIn connections, but which of those connections are relevant? With My Most Trusted you can separate the LinkedIn connections you trust from those you don’t. Get introduced to the trusted connections of your trusted connections and introduce your clients and connections to each other.
If you spend any time on LinkedIn then you need mymosttrusted.net.
Here are some short tutorial videos to help you get started with the MyMostTrusted Chrome Extension.
For more advanced training, have a look at our Free, LinkedIn Like a Legend course here.
Short Tutorial Videos
- How to Login
- Overview of Tabs
- How to Add a Trusted Connection
- Asking for a Business Referral
- How to Introduce Two People to Each Other
- The Four Quick Message Templates
- How to Invite LinkedIn Connections
- Checking for Acceptances
- Sending Quick Message Templates to Your LinkedIn Contacts
- How to Tag LinkedIn Connections and Make Notes
- How to Use Sales Funnel Tracking for Hot Leads
- How to Set a Calendar Reminder
1. How to Login
2. Overview of Tabs
3. How to Add a Trusted Connection
4. Asking for a Business Referral
5. How to Introduce Two People to Each Other
6. The Four Quick Message Templates
7. How to Invite LinkedIn Connections
8. Checking for Acceptances
9. Sending Quick Message Templates to Your LinkedIn Contacts
10. How to Tag LinkedIn Connections and Make Notes
11. How to Use Sales Funnel Tracking for Hot Leads